Squirrel's Garden

Blogging the highs and lows of my attempts at allotment gardening

Name:
Location: Sherwood Forest, United Kingdom

Saturday, March 25, 2006

The pictures for previous post.



This is how it was left when I last went to the allotment

But I was still very worried about what lay behind that corrugated sheeting. The bank behind was too steep for me to safely reach from this side so I spoke to a couple of the committee members about it. They promised to sort it.

This was what I returned to after the men on the committee had been into the field to clear the allotment rubbish out of the hedgerow banks.

I know it looks bad but in fact some bits came in handy, some were hidden to bulk up the dead hedge I am making, some will burn and hopefully the rest will disappear bit by bit into my home refuse bin. Any frustration is soothed by the knowledge that I no longer have to worry about what is hiding behind the corrugated sheets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home