Squirrel's Garden

Blogging the highs and lows of my attempts at allotment gardening

Name:
Location: Sherwood Forest, United Kingdom

Monday, March 27, 2006

I want one of these.

Today it was a case of dodging the raindrops, so we spent a fair bit of time in the shed drinking coffee. At least this gave us the chance to see where the leaks were occuring in the shed. The roof will need refelting and this will be done on Tueday all being well.

I feel as if I am making progress, despite the weather, as I now have my early potatoes. onions and shallots and garlic planted.

I am also begining to think that I ought to have taken on a full plot as I think I will not have enough space to plant all I have bought.


After several cups of coffee I would have appreciated owning one of these things. I could even put a coin slot on it and make a penny or two towards next years seeds by letting other allotment holders use it ... Hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home